b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Transliteration site?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dave Washburn <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Transliteration site?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:47:40 -0600

I get at least 2 questions a week asking me to "translate" this or that word
or phrase into Hebrew characters, something I don't really have the time to
do (with rare exceptions). Does anybody know of a website I can point people
to, where they can put in an English word or phrase and have it come out in
Hebrew characters? A strange request, I know, but some of the requests I get
along these lines are even stranger...
TIA.
--
Dave Washburn