b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Verbal Root - CHET-RESH-MEM

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "wattswestmaas" <wattswestmaas AT eircom.net>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.Ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Verbal Root - CHET-RESH-MEM
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:08:05 +0200

Dear members of the list,

I wish to know the connection between the ideas associated with 'a thing
devoted to God' 'a thing destined for detruction' 'a thing that cannot be
redeemed'. All three of these ideas seem so far to be conveyed in this one
verbal expression.

Are there any of you that can throw light upon this or even correct me if I
have misunderstood something here.

DR'SHiT SHaLoM Chris.