b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] question about Song of the Sea

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dora Smith" <villandra AT austin.rr.com>
  • To: "Dora Smith" <villandra AT austin.rr.com>, "Peter Kirk" <peterkirk AT qaya.org>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] question about Song of the Sea
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 22:04:01 -0600

I figured out how to get Outlook Express to send and display mail in Unicode
8 by default. I figured out how to get it to write from right to left.

But I still cannot et it to display my unicode Hebrew text as Hebrew.

It will write in Hebrew if and only if I set it to HTML. Hebrew isn't one
of the options for coding text.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, Texas