b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] Fw: Aramaic to them?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Ken Penner" <pennerkm AT mcmaster.ca>
  • To: "'Peter Kirk'" <peterkirk AT qaya.org>
  • Cc: 'Hebrew' <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] Fw: Aramaic to them?
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 08:02:52 -0500

Hi Peter,

I would be interested to know what references you (or others) use as the
basis for the view expressed below (Morag? Kutscher?). My understanding is
that the question is very much in dispute, but if someone has made a very
strong case, I want to make sure I include it in my dissertation.

Ken Penner, McMaster/DSS
Dead Sea Scrolls scholars' list owner,
http://mailman.McMaster.CA/mailman/listinfo/g-megillot