b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] OFF - TOPIC (please, help!)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: <jason AT hareplay.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <b-greek AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] OFF - TOPIC (please, help!)
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:21:09 -0600

I'm cross-posting because I'm at a loss. My computer seems to be working
fine, but I cannot use Internet Explorer. I came in contact with a virus
yesterday ("Dummy.class") that apparently killed IE. I used Norton to
quarantine it, but it cannot be repaired. When I try to open any webpage, it
get two alert screens:

"This program has performed and illegal operation and will be shut down. /
If the problem persists, contact the program vendor." and

"An error has occured in Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will now
close. / If you continue to experience problems, please restart your
computer."

Anyone have a clue? Can I get this fixed??? Help!

Jason Hare
MSSU (Joplin, MO)