b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Electronic version of unpointed, Masoretic text

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "AL Cantley" <acantley AT meer.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Electronic version of unpointed, Masoretic text
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:09:21 -0500

Does anyone know where I can obtain the complete, unpointed
Hebrew/Aramaic text at a reasonable cost (preferably free :-) )? Also,
if the text had a separator for articles, prefixes, suffixes, etc it
would help tremendously. My object is to parse the text into a
relational database table identifying each part with chapter and verse
references. This will be part of a study/publishing system including
gematria. Thanks in advance for any tips or pointers.

Blessings,
Al Cantley