b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Electronic version of unpointed, Masoretic text

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Pastor Mark Eddy" <markeddy AT adams.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Electronic version of unpointed, Masoretic text
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:07:31 -0600

Some owners of BibleWorks may not know that you can make the Hebrew/Aramaic
text unpointed simply by a
couple clicks of a mouse. So you don't have to search the web or try to
download the whole Hebrew Bible.
Just turn off vowel pointed, and you get the unpointed text. If you don't own
BibleWorks, yet this won't
be cheap ($300.00, but this gets you the whole program, which has a great
search engine) but if you
already own it, the unpointed text is free.
Mark Eddy