b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] " The Jubilee ": Oops!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Lisbeth S. Fried" <lizfried AT umich.edu>
  • To: "Maurice A. O'Sullivan" <mauros AT iol.ie>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] " The Jubilee ": Oops!
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 16:37:21 -0400

Dear Maurice, et. al.
When I went to print out the article, my printer froze,
and then the rest of my computer followed suit.
Grr.
I don't know if a Hebrew font is used in the article,
but if so that might be the problem. The font Biblica uses
is SPTiberii, and I saw that not all the letters were there in my
version,
and there was garbage in places.
I tried to download the font again, and still got garbage in
those slots.
Any suggestions?
I'd like to print out the article, but the printer will freeze, and then
the computer,
if the font contains garbage in it.
However, I didn't notice Hebrew in the article when I scrolled through
it,
so I don't know if that's the problem. I deleted that font tho.
Liz