b-hebrew - Re: Is R)$YT even a "time" word?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jason A. Hare" <language_lover64801 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Is R)$YT even a "time" word?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:46:11 -0500

Just as an FYI... the Vulgate is online in a very easy-to-use format:

http://bible.gospelcom.net/cgi-bin/bible?language=latin

In fact, you can verify that Genesis 1.1 reads as Jack says by visiting
this link:

http://bible.gospelcom.net/bible?passage=genesis+1:1&language=latin

You can replace the passage with any reference... NO SPACES (use + to
separate book and reference). It will also let you see entire chapters.

Shalom,
Jason