b-hebrew - Re: Understanding the Word of G-d

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "weismann" <weismann AT fibertel.com.ar>
  • To: "Shoshanna Walker" <rosewalk AT concentric.net>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Understanding the Word of G-d
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 18:43:53 -0300

Hi,

I didn't believe a friend told to me about the "fundamentalists": there're
not only within the Islamic and Christian trends ( I always agreed about)
but also within some Jewish "hasidim" ( I didn't believe that till I 've
read this message of Ms. Walker: she must be a woman of a grat faith!!)

Kindly, Francis J. Weismann weismann AT fibertel.com.ar