b-hebrew - Re: Understanding the Word of G-d

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Shoshanna Walker" <rosewalk AT concentric.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Understanding the Word of G-d
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:14:24 -0500

I don't think you want to start THAT again - The phrase, of course, is in
future tense, and all the Jewish rabbinical comentators, refer to it in that
tense. We argued and argued and argued and argued about it several months
ago, as some here argued that it is no tense, and therefore permissable to
use it in the present tense

Shoshanna