b-hebrew - adoni (adonee) applied to angels

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Schmuel <schmuel AT bigfoot.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: adoni (adonee) applied to angels
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:35:19 -0400

Hello b-hebrew,

http://www.mindspring.com/~anthonybuzzard/BD86.htm
SIT THOU AT MY RIGHT HAND (Psalm 110:1) by Allon Maxwell Sept 1998

Without being concerned with the theology of the article..
(which I partially agree with, and partially disagree with :-)

Could you assist me with a statement in the text...
4. ADONI
"It appears 195 times, and is used almost entirely of human lords (but occasionally of angels).

Daniel 12:8
And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

Should be one example....
Can anyone here help with some others .. ?

Thank you

Schmuel AT bigfoot.com
Messianic_Apologetic-subscribe AT yahoogroups.com