b-hebrew - Re: Written by Women.???

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Raymond de Hoop <rdehoop AT keyaccess.nl>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Written by Women.???
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:30:55 +0100

> Raymond,
> Where did I mention the song? Please read what I actually wrote.
>
> > We also have a female leader in Judges, to name just one more.

Well Dave. I am not supprised by your reaction, you must have some twenty
phrases of this kind as a standard format in your e-mail program. You even
use them to deny the implication of your words in case this is obvious to
everyone.

But, I did misunderstand you? Please clarify which female leader you are
referring to, and what the implication is of this reference to a female
leader in a discussion on women writing if it is not Deborah and if it is
not the song? I just know of one female leader in Judges and I do not know
of the word "write" (ktb / spr) in connection to her.

Raymond