b-hebrew - RE: singular and plural for Isaiah's servant

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dan Wagner <Dan.Wagner AT datastream.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: singular and plural for Isaiah's servant
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:28:35 -0500

Who imposed that rule upon them? How can we know that? Are we at liberty to
make them do whatever we want? Why wouldn't they want to subtract to
accomplish their subtle agenda? What could prevent them?

(Obviously i don't accept RC, at least not on this kind of a theological
agenda-based level.)

Dan Wagner