b-hebrew - Re[2]: when the rohl is called up yonder....

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk"<peter_kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re[2]: when the rohl is called up yonder....
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 23:53:17 -0500

So you believe booksellers' advertisements? I thought you would reject
them, like you reject the Bible, as secondary literature.

(For those not in the know, Waterstones is a British bookstore chain.
I bought my copy of "A Test of Time" at my local branch, when I was
home last summer.)

How about some more secondary attestations:

"A scholarly theory that has set the academic world on its ear" Sunday
Times

"Rohl is Britain's highest profile Egyptologist" The Express

Don't tell me you believe these too?

Peter Kirk