b-hebrew - RE: when the rohl is called up yonder....

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Niels Peter Lemche <npl AT teol.ku.dk>
  • To: 'Ian Hutchesson' <mc2499 AT mclink.it>
  • Cc: "'b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: when the rohl is called up yonder....
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:48:55 +0100

Is this volume the same as 'Pharaohs and Kings: A Biblical Quest! published
1997?

I found on the amazon.com the following description of the content as
published by the editor:

Pharaohs and Kings reveals the Old Testament to be a true account of the
history of the Jewish people ... it will appeal to the vast audience for
revisionist archaeology and history as well as to the many Christian and
Jewish readers who accept the historical validity of the Bible ...

Who said that Rohl was exclusively interested in egyptology?

NP