b-hebrew - Re: SV: Re[12]: JEPD Evidence

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: peter_kirk AT sil.org
  • To: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: SV: Re[12]: JEPD Evidence
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 18:08:36 -0500

Who defines the rules of the game? Who authorises changes in them? And
who is the referee? Also it seems the rules are different in different
places and traditions. When you say somebody is "not a scholar", is
that equivalent to the soccer player calling the American football
player "not a football player"?

Peter Kirk