b-hebrew - Re[12]: JEPD Evidence

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jonathan Bailey <jonathan.bailey AT gmx.de>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew list <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re[12]: JEPD Evidence
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 11:54:01 +0100

Thanks for your support Jim. I see acknowledgement from you, a rather stalwart
liberal (if my assessment is correct) that these men, who were all willing to
give place
to the supernatural, were indeed scholars, as something of a vindication from
Lemche's assertions.

Jonathan Bailey
Hochschule für Jüdische Studien
Heidelberg