b-hebrew - Re: New Subscriber

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Michael Miles" <michaelwm AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: New Subscriber
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 16:27:22 -0800

Greetings,

I'll take a hint from those with their shorts hiked up and their noses
scratching the ceiling that my non-academic self is not welcome here. I
feel fine about it, as the disease may be a catching one and I'd want to
avoid it at all costs. I'll leave you now so that you may once again make
the Scriptures your playground. Don't run with the scissors, Jim, you might
hurt yourself or someone else.

Regards,
Michael

Jimmy wrote:

> This is too much. I request the list owner to stop such inflammatory
> nonsense before this becomes a newsgroup instead of an academic list.
>

> >As far as the topic being BIBLICAL Hebrew, I feel it correct to have
brought
> >forth the FACTS that I did. If you'd care to discuss perhaps COMIC BOOK
> >Hebrew, then perhaps there's a place for that elsewhere.
>
> Outrageous.

> Jim West, ThD
> jwest AT highland.net
> http://web.infoave.net/~jwest
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to b-hebrew as: michaelwm AT earthlink.net
> To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')