b-hebrew - Re:Proverbs 25 and "secret things".

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Tony Starks" <data7201 AT aol.com>
  • To: b-hebrew
  • Subject: Re:Proverbs 25 and "secret things".
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 15:25:46

Peter Kirk stated:
May I suggest that you would do better to ignore postings
which you consider beneath your academic level, or else to leave this
list and join instead another one which is restricted to genuine
academics.

Although i don't agree with the language used by Jim West in his last
post,i believe he is a great help to many "baby b-hebrew's like myself.
He answered my post when many did not or could not.I know, maybe in the
future i may post something that may be ridiculous to some, please be
patient and kind in your replies. Thanks again Jim for your time and
talent.Also i believe he is not the last word on any matter as well.
Tony :-)