b-hebrew - Beyond the Basics in Hebrew Grammar

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Tony Starks" <data7201 AT aol.com>
  • To: b-hebrew
  • Subject: Beyond the Basics in Hebrew Grammar
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 14:31:52

Greetings,
After finishing a first year Hebrew grammar and reading much of
the hebrew bible, what other steps can i take to improve on grammar and
syntax of the hebrew bible? I've posted a number of messages about this
subject because there is little or no information regarding this for
(little hebrews)like myself.I understand that each teacher has his/her
methods in teaching and various textbooks as well. But SOME information is
better than none at all.What 2nd year hebrew grammars are available for
study? Any "workbooks"that discuss 2nd year hebrew grammar?What are there
strength or weaknesses in self-study? I hope i get a number of replies to
this post..........This is a great help to (little hebrews)wishing to grow
up.
Tony Starks