b-hebrew - Re: beyond the basics in Hebrew Grammar

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Trevor M Peterson <spedrson AT juno.com>
  • To: rclende AT lifeway.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: beyond the basics in Hebrew Grammar
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 14:51:49 EDT

On Wed, 12 May 1999 07:23:06 -0500 "Ray Clendenen" <rclende AT lifeway.com>
writes:

[snipped]

>Get
>Koehler
>and Baumgartner's Hebrew Lexicon if possible (3 vols. in English) and
>parsing guide like Beall, Banks, & Smith to help when you're stumped.

Last I checked with Dr. Beall, it had gone out of print again. There
might still be a few copies hanging around here, though. I know he got
quite a few to have on hand when he found out. If anyone's seriously
interested, I could do some digging.

Trevor Peterson
Bible/Theology Department
Washington Bible College
Lanham, MD

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]