b-hebrew - Re[2]: Messages in attached files

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: peter_kirk AT SIL.ORG
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re[2]: Messages in attached files
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 11:31:36 -0400

I am not trying to point the finger at Dan or anyone else. It's
probably a problem with Pegasus Mail, or perhaps with my own mail
reader (cc:Mail Mobile for Windows 6.22). For the sake of anyone who
is trying to track down the problem, I have appended here the start of
Dan's message as I received it. The attached filename is text.rtx, not
rtf, and this is not RTF format. It looks a bit like HTML but it is
not readable in Internet Explorer. This clearly indicates an attempt
at colour and at different sizes of text, but that is not the whole
problem. Does anyone else receive similar text?

I wonder if Pegasus mail has a setting, as Outlook Express has, that
plain text E-mail only should be sent to certain addresses. If so it
would help to use that setting for b-hebrew.

Peter Kirk

"dan-ake mattsson" <<dan-am AT online.no>