b-hebrew - Re: Messages in attached files

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: dano AT ott.net
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Messages in attached files
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:07:52 -0500

Date sent: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 22:41:59 -0400
From: peter_kirk AT SIL.ORG
Subject: Messages in attached files
To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
Send reply to: peter_kirk AT SIL.ORG

> Dan O's recent long posting is one of an increasing number which are
> arriving as text files with the name "text.rtx". Can someone tell me
> how to open these so that they are easily readable, and with the
> intended effects? Neither Word nor Internet Explorer 4 can make sense
> of them. What Windows program should I be using to read these?
>
> Meanwhile, perhaps we ought to stick to the established protocol of
> sending text-only postings.
>
> Peter Kirk

Mine should not have been that way.. it was a simple reply..

using Pegasus Mail.

The only thing I can think of is that some of the lines were "colored
text"

Maybe the post was too long and Pegasus tried to attach.

I will RE-send it with "black text only"

But before I do.. is anybody else having this problem with my posts
?

Pastor Dan Oglesby
Community Revival Center Church
Where God is Alive and Moving by His Spirit
http://www.crcc-oca.org
For the opportunity of a lifetime go to:
http://www.tgeinc.com