b-hebrew - Hebrew Reader

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jonathan Brubaker" <upoxarin AT aol.com>
  • To: b-hebrew
  • Subject: Hebrew Reader
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 12:27:32

I am a student of B-greek and I just started B-hebrew about 4 months ago. I
was just wondering if there was anything comparable to Zerwick's Gramatical
Analysis of the Greek New Testament in Hebrew. This book follows the order
of the text and defines any uncommon vocabulary, gives the lexical for most
words, and gives helpful grammatical information. This book helps me a lot
when reading the Greek New Testament and I just wondered if there was an OT
resource.
I am also new to B-hebrew so hello to all. Four of my friends ( one
who went to Dallas Seminary who is brushing up on B-hebrew) are learning
B-hebrew. We are about to start getting into the text of Ruth and thus we
might write with questions. Well just wanted to introduce myself.

Jonathan Brubaker
upoxarin AT aol.com
teaching credential student at UCR