aifia-metrics - Re: [Aifia-metrics] Update

aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Towards standard methods and metrics for evaluating IA

  • From: Rashmi Sinha <rashmi AT rashmisinha.com>
  • To: aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Aifia-metrics] Update
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 23:05:02 -0700

I'd suggest having a space on the AIfIA Metrics wiki, where we can place our instant messenger contacts for the references of members on the metrics list.

Makes sense. I am looking into the use of the wiki by project members. Let me get back to you on that.

CHristopher, I realize that this IM meeting has been scheduled at a inconvenient time for you (midnight if my time calculations are correct). We will try to schedule at a more convenient time for you next time.

-rashmi

==&==

Marcia Morante wrote:

Here's another vote. I use AOL Instant Messenger, and it's fine. I can
easily download and install a different one if there needs to be uniformity.
My name on AOL IM is knowledgecurve.
<== message truncated ==>