aifia-metrics - [Aifia-metrics] Next IM meeting

aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Towards standard methods and metrics for evaluating IA

  • From: Rashmi Sinha <rashmi AT rashmisinha.com>
  • To: <aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Aifia-metrics] Next IM meeting
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:05:50 -0700

Our next IM meeting will be next Friday, a week from now. We are still figuring out the time.

If you are interested in attending, could you drop a line and say so (and give me your time zone). I would like to know all the timezones that I need to take into account. I am already taking into account everyone who had expressed an interest last time.

-Rashmi