aifia-metrics - Re: [Aifia-metrics] Update

aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Towards standard methods and metrics for evaluating IA

  • From: Christopher Gomez <aifia AT time.net.my>
  • To: marcia AT kcurve.com
  • Cc: aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Aifia-metrics] Update
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 18:07:26 +0800

I can be contacted through the following Internet instant messengers IDs:

AOL IM: radiq8
ICQ: 30033177
Yahoo IM: radiq8
MSN Messenger: radiq8 AT hotmail.com

I'd suggest having a space on the AIfIA Metrics wiki, where we can place our instant messenger contacts for the references of members on the metrics list.
==&==

Marcia Morante wrote:

Here's another vote. I use AOL Instant Messenger, and it's fine. I can
easily download and install a different one if there needs to be uniformity.
My name on AOL IM is knowledgecurve.

<== message truncated ==>