aifia-metrics - Re: [Aifia-metrics] Next IM meeting

aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Towards standard methods and metrics for evaluating IA

  • From: "Livia Labate" <liv AT livlab.com>
  • To: <aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Aifia-metrics] Next IM meeting
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:19:15 -0300

It would be a lot simpler if everyone added their contact details and time
zones to the wiki -- this way we keep it updated and it's an easy reference
for future meetings:

http://www.aifia.org/projects/wiki/index.php?page=MetricsForIATeam

P.S: I'd like to ask folks to remember we are all spread around the globe,
so please use standards like GMT, not Pacific Standard Time & etc.