acawiki-general - Re: [acawiki-general] refs in literature reviews

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jodi Schneider <jschneider AT pobox.com>
  • To: Jim Pitman <pitman AT stat.berkeley.edu>
  • Cc: acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [acawiki-general] refs in literature reviews
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 11:27:06 -0400

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Jim Pitman <pitman AT stat.berkeley.edu> wrote:
I suggest you aim as soon as possible to all have acawiki references acquire status as entries, initially
without summaries, but inviting summaries.

I very much agree with this!

Folks, what do you think about including this on the RoadMap?

Your thoughts on "social" literature reviews make sense to me, as well, Jim -- and could really add value: it's one way to find collaborators, especially for young researchers and those moving into a new area.

-Jodi