typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Ari-Up tribute

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Ari-Up tribute
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:21:56 -0700

Jessica -- You are AMAZING. Glad to have you on board. Let me investigate your links and stuff, and then we'll see what we can do.

Right now, I'm doing a paper which is a Case Study on the organization of music in a NYC record store, Other Music. I'm a little overwhelmed with this and other assignments at this point in the semester... (I also have 2 part-time jobs in addition to being al full time MLIS student.)

But I think we're onto something great here.

-Dina