typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Ari-Up tribute

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: Typical Girls <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Ari-Up tribute
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 15:29:07 -0700

P.S. Here's an example of an digital library:
http://sdrc.lib.uiowa.edu/dada/digitaldadalib/index.html I would like the
Women in Punk multimedia library to have actual digital versions of artifacts
like zines and books long out of print. Nicole's archive is wonderful, but my
idea is a step in an "equal but different" direction. Does an online library
exist for riot grrrl?