typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Ari-Up tribute

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Ari-Up tribute
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:20:25 -0700

Thanks Nicole, Lani, and Karan! All of your support is welcomed.

Nicole, I think I could build off your fabulous WIP archive and make
it multimedia with authentic artifacts. You've done such a great job
already! And thanks for those links, they were very helpful.

Maybe we need to pool our resources here. I'm betting that there are
people on this listserv who have some rare artifacts we could put in
the digital archive...

So we should start with the Slits/Ari? Let me think about it some more...

I encourage all listmembers to chime in on this conversation! :-)

-Dina