sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] latex missing from texlive

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Sukneet Basuta <sukneet AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] latex missing from texlive
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 05:17:35 -0400

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 1:37 AM, flux <flux AT sourcemage.org> wrote:
> I was getting some build errors when I tried to build the direct
> package, otherwise I would have made a spell for it already. I didn't
> have time to sort out the problem before. If I get time I'll try it
> again, but if you can do it please feel free. :)
>
> I didn't try adding the --enable-luatex flag to texlive yet, as that's a
> much larger package, and thus takes longer to build, and I didn't have
> the time to test it out. Does it successfully build for you and has
> problems during runtime, or are you having problems at build time?

I haven't tried to compile the direct package, but it does build fine
in texlive with --enable-luatex. It has some run-time problems right
now. It's either not finding the proper paths or is not being
configured properly. Context MkII works fine though when its compiled
with luatex and ruby is installed.