sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] latex missing from texlive

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: flux <flux AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] latex missing from texlive
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 14:37:25 +0900

Sukneet Basuta (sukneet AT gmail.com) wrote [11.09.10 10:18]:
> It gets compiled when you configure it with "--enable-luatex". Its
> also a separate package http://www.luatex.org/ . Its giving me some
> problems that I still have to sort out however.

I was getting some build errors when I tried to build the direct
package, otherwise I would have made a spell for it already. I didn't
have time to sort out the problem before. If I get time I'll try it
again, but if you can do it please feel free. :)

I didn't try adding the --enable-luatex flag to texlive yet, as that's a
much larger package, and thus takes longer to build, and I didn't have
the time to test it out. Does it successfully build for you and has
problems during runtime, or are you having problems at build time?

--
Justin "flux_control" Boffemmyer
Cauldron wizard and general mage