sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] smgl-gl_select

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie AT codemages.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] smgl-gl_select
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 01:01:59 +0100 (CET)

Hiya etc...

Those of you following sm-commits might have noticed my commits at
~0100 CET. Well they are for the smgl-gl_select mechanism that I started
more than 2 years ago. I went through 4 spells and made them compatible
I still plan on writing a wiki page about what is needed on updates and
so on. But for a start

You can install all 4:
mesalib
xorg-server
ati-fglrx
nvidia_driver

side by side and have no files overwritten by others.

They all depend on smgl-gl_select now so give it a run.

All the above spells should be recast first else there will be lost
data. They have patchlevel incremented.

Have fun and report any issues.

/me drops dead from all the work

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodies.
Ryle hira.