sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Request for comments - formating in spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Request for comments - formating in spells
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:25:57 +0200

Am Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:15:40 +0200
schrieb Robert Figura <rfigura AT aubergine.zwischengesicht.de>:

> Regarding tabs vs spaces i see the problem that tabs are virtually
> invisible which always causes problems

Depends on your editor (settings). Some can show special symbols for
tabs/spaces, another one is nedit, which uses backlighting to mark
tabs/spaces.
Note that word processord have an option to show special characters
like tabs since _ages_. Hm, I actually have heard about someone
writing code in M$ Word, you know? ;-)

Alrighty then,

Thomas.