sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] scm next steps

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <lynx AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] scm next steps
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 17:22:07 +0200

On a similar note, we could however have git complain if the commit doesn't
include a HISTORY change or even refuse to commit without one (excluding
grimoire and section files). git supports pre-commit hooks:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/hooks.html

--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon