sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery tmp direcrtory tree

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • To: Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>
  • Cc: Source Mage - Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery tmp direcrtory tree
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 02:11:45 -0600

Probably can't just delete /tmp/sorcery or whatever as a it is possible
to have multiple spells going at the same time and might wipe something
that it shouldn't though adding something in the init to clean it could
be good.

I like spells that die to be left in the /usr/src as it gives me a
chance to look at things during spell development. But as others have
said there is a sorcery option for that if you don't need the source
left for some reason.

But to clean the linux stuff if that is put in it needs to be made and
option as I tend to have a few kernels installed that I want installed
and not removed.

CuZnDragon
Robin Cook