sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery tmp direcrtory tree

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery tmp direcrtory tree
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:45:26 -0500

There is a sorcery option to remove /usr/src directories even if there's
a failure.

/tmp is cleaned automaticaly if it's tmpfs, but I don't think that's
what you meant ;) For some reason there are people who don't want their
/tmp emptied when they reboot. Could this be an added init script, to
clean out /tmp at the start?

Not sure about the kernel though... I prefer the spell to play it safe
and not have it remove the old kernel.