sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] openstuff.net merchandise for Europeans?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Robert Helgesson" <rycee AT home.se>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] openstuff.net merchandise for Europeans?
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 02:01:51 +0100

Howdy,

I've been thinking about trying to convince the people at openstuff.net
to carry some Source Mage related shirts and whatnot. The Cafepress
store doesn't seem very friendly to European shoppers and I've had good
experience with OS.net in the past.

I'm curious of the interest among developers and users since I guess the
openstuff guys won't be very keen on offering stuff that hardly
anybody will want to buy. Perhaps a poll or something would be good? On
news.sourcemage.org?

I think it's possible to arrange so that part of the proceeds go to
smgl, according to the page: "if you are a european non-profit-making
association, you can receive our donations". I don't quite know what
they mean by "association" though. Currently donations go to various
free software projects in Europe [1].

Their website is of course http://openstuff.net/ and they are located in
Belgium.

[1] http://openstuff.net/index.py/donation

--
/ Robert Helgesson |-- rycee AT home.se --\
\-- GPG Key ID: 41E95A5B --| http://www.rycee.cx/ /

  • [SM-Discuss] openstuff.net merchandise for Europeans?, Robert Helgesson, 02/28/2004