sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery tmp direcrtory tree

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery tmp direcrtory tree
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:40:20 -0500

Devel sorcery has move a lot of the cast stuff into /tmp/sorcery/cast.
It is not always a simple matter of just removing the directory when the
script is done. The devel cast /should/ clean up much better.

Some of the files currently used should not be used, and locks should be
used in their place, other files haven't been moved into /tmp/sorcery
simply because of time constraints.

--
De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.