permaculture - Re: [permaculture] MAY 25 Official launch worldwide FUNDRAISER SCHOLARSHIPS TO INTERNATIONAL PERMACULTURE CONVERGENCE - IPC INDIA 2017

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@mailman1.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] MAY 25 Official launch worldwide FUNDRAISER SCHOLARSHIPS TO INTERNATIONAL PERMACULTURE CONVERGENCE - IPC INDIA 2017
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 21:11:43 -0400

On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 8:12 PM, Robyn Francis <robyn@permaculture.com.au>
wrote:

> It’s easy to be naysayer and point vaguely to a couple of permabiz
> personalites, but they have little opportunity to dominate the agenda at an
> IPC amongst so many other voices from all over the permaculture world.
> Have you looked at the line up of speakers for this IPC?
> http://ipcindia2017.org/speakers.php <http://ipcindia2017.org/speakers.php

That is an impressibe list of speakers to say the least.

I wouldn't walk an inch to hear Starhawk speak even with a free pass.

Attendees will certainly benefit from contact with many of those speakers.

I wish those who responsibly raise funds to send 42 delegates from poor
countries to the IPC, which I hope will be an event they can relate to and
form lifetime relationships with other attending Permaculturists, the best
of luck.

After geting trashed along with Steve by Wes and especially considering
Steve's and my contributions to the movement, which are not insignificant
if you add up the hours and dollars, Wes can bask in the limelight
elsewhere.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com