permaculture - Re: [permaculture] MAY 25 Official launch worldwide FUNDRAISER SCHOLARSHIPS TO INTERNATIONAL PERMACULTURE CONVERGENCE - IPC INDIA 2017

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: christopher nesbitt <christopher.nesbitt@mmrfbz.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@mailman1.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] MAY 25 Official launch worldwide FUNDRAISER SCHOLARSHIPS TO INTERNATIONAL PERMACULTURE CONVERGENCE - IPC INDIA 2017
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 18:45:50 -0600

You did not read what he wrote before your response. (Most important part

You wrote:

> How could anyone become a stooge for Lawton or any of his accomplices like
> Wheaton and others and help them gain more fame and fortune while leaving
> the real leaders of the Permaculture movement without the opportunity to
> use the IPC's to effectively connect with the global Permaculture
> community?

Not seeing how raising money for delegates fro around the world would make
Wesley a stooge. But having been the recipient of that kindness, twice,
along with dozens of other people from developing countries, I might be
missing something.

Christopher Nesbitt

Maya Mountain Research Farm

San Pedro Columbia, Toledo