permaculture - Re: [permaculture] MAY 25 Official launch worldwide FUNDRAISER SCHOLARSHIPS TO INTERNATIONAL PERMACULTURE CONVERGENCE - IPC INDIA 2017

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: HeenanDohertyPtyLtd <heenandoherty@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@mailman1.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] MAY 25 Official launch worldwide FUNDRAISER SCHOLARSHIPS TO INTERNATIONAL PERMACULTURE CONVERGENCE - IPC INDIA 2017
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 10:50:27 +1000

Thanks Robyn, Christopher and Wes,

Hear Hear!

Yours & Growing,

Lisa Heenan, Isaebella Doherty & Darren J. Doherty,
Directors,

Regrarians® Ltd.

•CHECK OUT Regrarians.org <http://regrarians.org/>
•BUY the Regrarians eHandbook
<http://www.regrarians.org/product-category/ebook/> Chapter by Chapter
•CREATE your own FARM PLAN doing the REX ONline <http://rex.farm/>
•GET your copy of the multi-award winning 'POLYFACES <http://polyfaces.com/>’
today

+LIKE us on FACEBOOK <http://bit.ly/RegrariansFB>
+SUBSCRIBE to us on YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBBL3gvNgk5nVcfwmpIPN_w>

+61 (0) 400.840.845
+61 (0) 431.444.836

ALL YOUR LAND NEEDS
#EatBuyGrow • #PlanTrainShow

Regrarians® is a Registered Trademark of Darren J. Doherty

Regrarians Ltd. (ACN 165 750 023 - ABN 89 165 750 023 ) is an
Australian-registered non-profit Public Company Limited by Guarantee