permaculture - Re: [permaculture] FW: New rocket mass heater kickstarter

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] FW: New rocket mass heater kickstarter
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 15:34:56 -0400

Georg Parlow writes:

"Ho ho ho! In a natural system there is place for everything, in
appropriate quantity. Also we have learned, that in the fringe elements of
a system lies the hope for the future in case external conditions change.
The idea of completely destroying anything is a dangerous one. To lean
against unwanted behavior in order to keep it in check is quite a different
thing. But if any facet of the colorful fabric of life is lost it would be
a loss. Even parasites have their place."

What a wonderful reminder, Georg, good to keep in mind at all times. This
is living within the bounds of Nature at its most harmonious. Your concept
should be perfectly in sync with many in this list, like me, who are
constantly in awe at the purity, diversity, tenaciousness and co-evolution
of natural systems.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com