permaculture - Re: [permaculture] FW: New rocket mass heater kickstarter

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] FW: New rocket mass heater kickstarter
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 09:08:28 +0100

> Those would capitalize (NPI) on it through crass commercialization and
> manipulation of the public have no place in the world of permaculture.
>
> Ultra politically correct shrinking violets unwilling to stick their neck
> out or put the money where their mouth is also have no place in this
> movement.

Ho ho ho! In a natural system there is place for everything, in appropriate
quantity. Also we have learned, that in the fringe elements of a system lies
the hope for the future in case external conditions change. The idea of
completely destroying anything is a dangerous one. To lean against unwanted
behavior in order to keep it in check is quite a different thing. But if any
facet of the colorful fabric of life is lost it would be a loss. Even
parasites have their place.