permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: georg parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 19:49:51 +0100

sunlight he seeks to dominate are the internet search engines, if he can
come out on top of the search, then the naive seeker will be pulled into
his glossy presentation and courses. Watching his video to raise money for
his indigogo campaign, he is certainly putting forth a more mainstream
pop-culture look than anyone else that I've seen in this movement....

Hard for me to believe that anyone would sign up for a PDC without already knowing people who are involved with PC - anyone trying to make a quick buck in a niche that is all about networks and systems cannot stand up for long, I would assume. Maybe wrongly so.

Generally I think it is a good sign if PC scams are sprouting - this certainly speaks for the growing weight of the movement.

Georg