permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:20:03 -0800 (PST)

Beautifully worded analogy, Andrew.
Quick side question: How can unhealthy growth be, ahem...chopped down and
mulched to allow others access to Sunlight? ;)

I think part of the issue is that folks like Scott, PRI, et al. are too busy
getting their hands dirty out in the field to waste time constantly giving
online updates to remain "relevant" in internet terms.
Those that have so much free time to "dominate internet search engines" are
using valuable time that could be otherwise spent outdoors. It's a sad
paradox.

-Roman
Children's Permaculture Guild