permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: loren luyendyk <loren@sborganics.com>
  • To: Permaculture Listserve <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 06:50:54 +0000

With all due respect, PI-USA has left a void, a niche, which has been filled
by this guy whoever whatever American Permaculture Association. As Toby
hinted, PI-USA hasn't been too vocal about their role, and now other people
are stepping up to fill the niche.

Is there a list of teachers and courses accredited by PI-USA? Is PI-USA
involved with PINA? Is there a plan for a national gathering to discuss
this? After 15 years I think it about time...

And sorry, if you haven't been earning a living wage doing permaculture, and
you've been doing it over 10 years then perhaps its time to re-evaluate the
sustainability of your business.

Loren Luyendyk
805-452-8249
Permaculture Design and Education